10. Falloween!
The handwriting fairy (a frequent visitor in my classroom).
and a witch from Ronald Dahl's book The Witches.
9. My 30th Birthday
My students showered me with love. It made my big 3.0 much better than expected.
My family and friends did too, but I was not expecting so many sweet gestures from the kiddos!
8. Designing and creating our school yearbook!
I personally think the yearbook turned out great (I am not biased or anything).
Let's just say that after the 60-70 hours spent on planning, designing, creating, photographing, editing and advertising I can confidently say I know how to create a elementary school yearbook!
6. Submitting my Take One Entry!
See: Take One Complete
5. Receiving a Governing Board Award!
3. Meeting my very dear friend Jen
![]() |
| I think Cookie Monster could use some grammar instruction. :) God must have had a hand in placing us together in first grade this year. I adore her to pieces! |
I was blown away by their creativity and work ethic!
(More to come on this soon!)
(More to come on this soon!)
1. Receiving the Arcadia News Teacher of the Month Award. One of the nominations melted my heart. I did not expect this award. I love my students and I am the lucky to have such a special job!










No comments:
Post a Comment