Friday, July 27, 2012

The Set Up

I was able to pilot an iTV, iPad and high definition projector in my classroom last spring.  It was a lovely way of being mobile while engaging in direction instruction, student led instruction and group activities.  It was just plain fab-u-lous. I was able to create tons of cool videos of students taking work to an application level and document all of their hard work.  This year I will be able to go above and beyond and provide my students with iPads to create and to learn from- what a great 21st century concept!  Today my plan is to setup the entire system again on my new Ikea desk and next to my new blue Ikea chair (the most important part)!  It is our last day of training and I am ready to begin. Cheers to a new school year full of technology that WILL enhance student learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment